The Education System in Australia?
Australia offers different scope of study choices to the global understudies.
You can learn at all degrees of instruction from essential and optional school, to professional instruction and preparing (VET), from English language courses to advanced education (counting colleges).
What's more, paying little heed to what you are contemplating or to what extent you are reading for, Australia's laws advance quality instruction and insurance for global understudies.
The Cost of Studying in Australia
Studying in Australia isn’t as expensive as some other western countries. As an international student, you’ll be expected to pay your tuition fees well in advance for each study period.
Here’s the list of cost of studying in Australia at different levels in Australian dollars:?
- School – up to $30,000 per year
- Undergraduate Bachelor Degree – $15,000 to $33,000*
- Postgraduate Master’s Degree – $20,000 to $37,000*
- Doctoral Degree – $14,000 to $37,000*
- Note: This doesn’t include high value courses like veterinary or medical.
Australia Process Flow?
- Location & University Selection
- IELTS / PTE / TOEFL
- Apply for an Offer Letter Conditional / Unconditional
- Financials (Submit All Financials for Payment Approval)
- Fees Payment- (Pay 1st Sem fee for eCOE)
- Visa Lodgment
- Pre-Departure Session
Why study in the Australia?
- 70% Australian Universities are Ranked Within 500*
- Most Liveable Country with High Standards of Living
- Avail Scholarships of upto 50%
- Apply for the Top Ranking Universities